"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah , dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamu orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman"[Al-Imran:139]

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fridayyy

Assalamualaikum wbt..



A few months back, every week I would be counting days and hoping friday would come sooner.

But now, friday seems to come much earlier which I hope it doesn't.

Time is running soooo fast. And I am pretty exhausted trying to catch up. But I can't just let the time go.

Its tiring... and stressful...

WhatSoEva~ Lets give the best till the end. And the rest just leave it to HIM. May Allah make everything ease for me. Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir. Ameen~


psssstttt>> I never feel so home sick like this before. Dok sabah pon tak camni. Mommmyyy I wannna go home...='(

May Allah Bless~

No comments: