"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah , dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamu orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman"[Al-Imran:139]

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something that I can't believe I'm addicted to~

Assalamualaikum...

In the last entry I mention that I  bought something from the Art-Friend shop at The Gardens right... Jom tengok apa hasilnnya..heee



~ Key-Chain, Tempat sangkut kt Handphone or in your car or anywhere you like...

This heart look sad...haha
S for Syuhadah

Baseball: Reminding me of an  unforgettable accident..haha
Flowers


~ My Spectacle case...heee




~ Book Mark 



So...heeee

Okay2..I Know..Its ugly..Jahitannyer sangatla tak kemas and semuanya senget benget...haha..

But its okay..Tak kesah..I'm gonna try improving it...Lagipon, If you dont know..Tangan saya sangat keras and I am not even close to creative or anything yang sewaktu dengannya.

However I do love sewing you know. I used to learn knitting back in Greenmount Primary School. It was so fun and I enjoy doing it although I am not so good at it..I wish I could refresh  back everything that I have learn and start doing it again... hmmm..boleh diusahakan tu...heee

Actually It was Along: my big sis yang influence me to do this craft and comel-comel things. She has been doing her art work a lot at home..So I said, may be I could try doing some..Ye la, ske tengok benda comel-comel tu..Nak beli macam quite expensive jugak. So, why not try buat sendiri.

Although my felt craft work is not as good as the one bought from the shop, I still like what I have done. =D And sekarang baru faham why all this cute thing quite expensive walaupon kte tengok macam biasa je pon and senang je nak buat. Actually the equiptment and materials to make it isn't cheap and making the craft itself isn't a simple thing to do. For me yang memang tak creative ni I thing making this things isn't as simple as it looks.. Nak kena fikir corak ap nak buat, nak susun macam mana plus you need the time untuk siapkan one piece of work. Tapi kalau minat and ske there wouldn't be a problem..=)

WhatSoEva~ I become addicted to this felt craft. Ske sangat buat...Nak try buat untuk family and frineds plak tapi macam segan sebab macam agak comot...heee... and I'm looking forward to go to Art-friends shop and kedai-kedai craft yang lain sebab nak beli felt, buttons, ribbons and macam-macam...urrr..next month la..I'm already out of budget this month...=(


May Allah Bless~

3 comments:

c.i.k.y.u.y.u said...

very sweet my dear....ak nk jgk...nnt ajr ak ek...he3...

Miss WhatSoEva~ said...

ala...sangat the senang la nak buat...mesti ko boleh buat lagi bagus dr ak..ak ni mmg xberseni....heee..nnti ak ajarkn eh..nnti ak buatkan tp tunggu ak bli stok brg2 nyer la dlu eh...hehe

c.i.k.y.u.y.u said...

okeyh beb...nie yg syg ko lbh nie....