"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah , dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamu orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman"[Al-Imran:139]

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LOVE U!!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Hi all...

Ayoooo....Tak perlu la bertelingkah just because of BERSIH...masing-masing ada pandangan masing-masing so let us all respect that!!We are family n friends not just because of politic views.


WhatSoEva~ I JOINED THE RALLY!!! haha... well..it was unplanned actually...I just want to experience what really happens in the rally..Walaupon takde la sempat berarak lama sangat but still it was an extraordinary experience. Those who wasn't there will never understand the feelings and what really happen there. And...Everyone there was sooooo nice and they help each others out and kalau ada yang macam agak2 melampau they all halang and advise.. semua macam saling mengenali although ada segala macam org..segala macam ragam..segala macam cara...So overall tiada kekecohan happens until we were chased off by pak polisi..huh..The truth is evrything is so different compared to ap yg diwarwarkan by media...

Well....I'm not actually gonna write on what really happens there...Tapi I really don't think just because of this BERSIH thing.we have to fight and bemasam muka dengan orang terdekat kita..those people that we love....Everyone has their own opinion so harusla dihormat pendapat2 mereka...And the relationship between us worth a lot more and it is so not worth it to break it just because of this BERSIH thing

I didn't go to the rally to ikut-ikut je...but I have my own opinion on it...

WhatSoEva~ I Love Malaysia...n I am proud to be a Malaysian...and hope that Malaysia would be a much better country in the future...May Allah help us all...N yeah...Saya sayang anda semua...Wink

: D

May Allah Bless~

No comments: