"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah , dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamu orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman"[Al-Imran:139]

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Merepeking me

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....


This video was made by Webster Ku...the interview was done during the Waterfall Survivor's event that I attended last week...Thanx dude for the awesome video...

The part which I was interviewed sangat la merepek. dan meleret-leret and sebab my answer was so long they cut it short and the point that I actually wanted to say byk yang missing..weee~

WhatSoEva~Layan jom video ni...just pretend that i'm not in the video sebab I malu la..heeee...Its a good effort by Waterfall Survivors and Webster Ku...Well done guys...hope the message will increase the awareness and responsibilty to our waterfall...Thanx Webster Ku for putting me in the video, hope I didn't spoiled it...=D

GO GREEN
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

p/s: semalam was quite a day..Alhamdulillah its over without me being so tense...=)

May Allah Bless~

No comments: